City College-Dual Enrollment Student Information

City College

Dual Enrollment Student Information

What is a CSID?

To protect the privacy of student records, all students will be assigned a College Student Identification number (CSID). This number will be required to access your student records, all web services that currently require a student ID, AND to conduct other college business on campus.

I forgot my CSID

If you have forgotten your CSID number, click on the Get your CSID to retrieve your number.

How do I view my grades and classes I have taken?

To view your grades go to the e-Grades page of the SDCCD Student Web Services website.

ATTENTION: These are unofficial records.

To use e-Grades, you must have a minimum of 1 semester of academic history at City, Mesa or Miramar College.


For transcript request information, costs, ordering information and more click the link above

Website by SchoolMessenger Presence. © 2024 SchoolMessenger Corporation. All rights reserved.